We’re recruiting for a direct hire Senior Project Manager. This position has the opportunity for advancement to Western Division Group Manager.
Our client provides comprehensive project management, specialty engineering, and automation solutions to commercial, industrial, and utility markets.
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will work closely with Project Management and Operations team to ensure proper utilization of resources, monitor job progress, ensure financial goals, deadlines, safety objectives, and quality standards are met. This position will also work closely with accounting to ensure projects are invoiced and billed as projected as well as resolve billing discrepancies.
- Manage personnel resources and delegate projects to ensure maximum productivity
- Build/maintain customer relationships
- Develop/implement actionable strategies to help the team real project goals
- Communicate with Operations to ensure manpower needs are being met
- Oversee Project Management to ensure projects are on track, within budget, and billed properly
- Provide guidance/problem-solving assistance as needed
- Streamline processes as needed to improve efficiency
- Identify bottlenecks and develop effective solutions
- Conduct project reviews
- Produce required reports
- Review project contracts
- Prepare/present company overview and capabilities to new customers in order to secure new projects
- Interview/hire new staff as needed
- Coach/develop existing employees
- Support problem resolution and decision-making
- Manage office budget
- Access tasks and prioritize them accordingly
- Experience in Electrical Project Management
- In Depth understanding of the electrical industry including all technical aspects of the business
- Proven leadership track record managing a large team in a multifaceted environment
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Salary to $160k, depending on experience
Benefits: Health, dental, life, disability, and 401(K)
Interested individuals should reply with their resume attachment for immediate consideration.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe since 1999.