Join a team that is the go-to company, trusted by some of the largest and most influential manufacturing companies in the world, for solving the manufacturing industry’s most challenging problems.
Your Role with the Company
The Senior Controls System Engineer is an instrumental part of the controls systems design project team who will help complete projects on schedule and on budget, that meet the contract requirements, customer’s expectations, and company standards and practices. As a team leader, the Senior Controls System Engineer will provide project related mentorship, training and guidance of the project team ensuring that accurate and timely documentation of communication is completed. Other essential functions will include:
- Work with other members of the project team to develop a controls architecture that provides the required functionality, based on company standards and customer specifications.
- Verify and approve project assigned electrical design packages before release to the shop floor, based on adherence to accepted electrical codes, accuracy, completeness, use of standard materials, use of standard methods and safety.
- Work with other members of the project team to ensure that programs produced by the Software Designers are acceptable based on functionality and adherence to standards.
- Interpret and analyze internal cost sheets.
- Controls engineering experience
- Seven years’ experience as a Software Designer required
- Ability to travel to customer sites as necessary determined by project (20% or less)
Benefits and Features
- Competitive pay plus incentive/bonus/plans
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Flexible Spending account
- Flexible schedule and PTO
- Development and growth opportunities
- Monthly team member events
Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary: Up to $95,000/year
Please respond with your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.