We are conducting a search for Regional Sales Manager opportunity to work out of a home office to cover the region of CA, IA, AZ, NV, UT, ID, OR, WA, KS.
Our client provides experience, knowledge, and dedication to remain at the forefront of the industry. They offer an extensive list of standard products, as well as the knowledge and flexibility to quickly design custom projects. Roots date back to the 1940’s, and a 48,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Sturtevant, WI was built in the early 2000’s. They have seen explosive growth over the past 5 years and expects to see this trend continue for years to come.
Regional Sales Manager
Work closely with the Vice President of Sales
The Regional Sales manager role is a great opportunity to get on board with a highly successful and growing organization. Aggressive compensation based on past performance and experience. Six figure opportunity based on base salary and uncapped commissions; plus 401K, insurance, vacation, etc.
- Meets regional sales and financial objectives
- Achieves sales objectives by calling on existing and new end customers and OEMs
- Works closely with our OEM customer’s regional managers to develop sales
- Works with independent sales reps to develop sales
- Responds to all new sales leads within the territory
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity reports
- Monitors competition
- Writes Project Sheets and Request for Quotation for each project and works with inside sales staff to
- Presents proposals and closes orders
- Works with the project manager to enter new orders into production
- Works with customers and prospects to develop new product opportunities
- Maintains customer records in our CRM software (On Contact)
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems to maximize satisfaction
- Sales experience in the packaging machinery or industrial equipment industry.
Competitive compensation base + commission
Paid Time Off
Retirement – 401k with match
Location: Your home office within the territory.
Interested individuals should send an email with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.