RD Worldwide has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Mechanical Engineer.
Our client has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing heating equipment for over 40 years, and has a company culture that recognizes and rewards their employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Research, develop, and design industrial ovens and oven systems, meeting engineering standards, applicable codes, customer specifications, and within cost constraints.
- Work with customers and vendors on equipment design.
- Redesign standard products, improving quality and productivity, while reducing costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AutoCAD Inventor
- Lean Manufacturing experience
Location: East Troy, WI
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- Minimal travel
- Zero overtime required
- 2 weeks paid vacation & 12 paid holidays
Interested individuals should send a resume attachment. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing and engineering companies in North America, Asia and Europe.