RD Worldwide is recruiting for a talented Electrical Engineer for a client in Sussex, WI.
Join the best in the controls system industry and enjoy a rewarding environment that promotes fun and productivity, offering excellent work incentives.
Your Role with the Company:
Design electrical control systems based on customer requirements, including selecting components, identifying sources of supply, generating graphical representations of the control system, using computer-aided drafting, identifying methods of manufacturing, and defining testing methods. Design control systems consistent with the company’s standards and customer expectations.
- Interfacing with customers in a professional manner, both in communication and personal appearance
- Generating system documentation, including operating procedures and other required documentation
- Understanding customer requirements
- Using scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
- Working with both customers and other team members
- Working efficiently without direct supervision and a high degree of ethics
- Proficient with AutoCAD, RSLogix, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with quality procedures, including ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Experienced in electrical troubleshooting and safety skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in programming programmable logic controllers and human-machine interface devices
- Possess and maintain a working knowledge of applicable electrical standards such as NEMA, NEC, UL, IEC
- No travel
Location: Sussex, WI
Benefits and Features:
- Salary $85,000-105,000/year
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid lunch breaks
- Incentive programs
- Company outings
- Casual dress
- Employee recognition
Interested individuals should reply with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will remain strictly confidential.
Why team with RD Worldwide for your career advancement?
- We specialize in controls and automation.
- We have 150 controls openings in the U.S. Our candidates normally have multiple job offers to choose from.
- No pushy recruiters. We email the details and answer questions.