We are looking to fill the role of Electrical Controls Project Engineer with our client in Menomonee Falls, WI. This is a direct hire position and interviews are currently being scheduled.
Founded in 1987 our client engineers, integrates, and manufactures automation control systems across multiple industries. They have installed thousands of systems, across six continents. Their clients include Miller Brewing, Milwaukee Tool, Nordco, Ford, and Kohler Generators, to name a few.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with customers to design custom control solutions for industrial machinery and process equipment.
- Develop circuit diagrams using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical
- Select hardware and create BOM (bill of materials)
- Design panel layout of hardware components
- Develop PLC control logic
- Develop HMI screens and SCADA solutions
- System test prior to shipment
- Travel to site for inspection and system commissioning
- Develop and improve upon engineering standards
Your Benefit package will include:
- Health insurance – company pays 75% of total insurance costs
- Comp time for any weekend or holiday worked
- Employer-funded long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- 401k, with employer contribution
- Annual bonus
- 25% or less
- International and Domestic
- Stipend paid for more than 5 nights of travel per month
Advance your knowledge and career at a place with over 30 years of success and satisfied customers.
To be considered for an opportunity, an updated resume copy as an attachment should be emailed. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe. We work with multiple hiring companies in the Milwaukee area.