Our search firm was chosen to recruit for direct hire Controls Engineer. We are looking for the best to join an outstanding, problem solving team and rewarding work environment.Advancement opportunities and continued education incentives exist in this growing company.
Our client is a leading independent automation and electrical systems integrator providing solutions for conveyor systems controls, power distribution and material handling systems.
- Control system design and control panel design and check-out
- PLC program and HMI screen development and implementation
- Read process diagrams, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Apply sound engineering solutions to problems while considering budget, schedule and operational performance
- System start-up and support
Experience in automation and control systems.
Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, PLC programming, and HMI screen development
Location: Troy, MI
-Company paid training
-Benefits Package: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short and long term disability
-PTO and Holidays
If you wish to be considered for an opportunity, please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.