Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a direct hire Controls Engineer.
Our client is the nation’s leading independent U.S. based provider of intelligent material handling systems providing leading edge conveyor and sortation systems, voice and light‐directed order fulfillment equipment, controls and software, robotics, mezzanines, and structures.
Our client offers an excellent benefit package including 401k 50% match on first 6%. Insurance eligible on Day 1.
The role you will play:
- Design system layouts, schematics, and control devices
- Perform diverse, specialized and complex work involving significant accountability and decision-making.
- Create control sequence of operation documents to ensure that the design meets customer expectations.
- Prepare schematics and specifications for control panel fabrication.
- Maintain a progress schedule that meets project milestones.
- Provide documentation and support to the field wiring team.
- Create Programmable Logical Control (PLC) programs
- Work closely with the Software Engineering team to integrate control solutions.
- Perform on-site commissioning to implement and validate the system design.
- More than 40% of travel. Mostly domestic travel. (Travel is max 10 days on/4 days off)
- Experience with Allen-Bradley controls/controllers
- Knowledge of industrial automation
- Material handling industry experience nice, but not required
Salary to $120k depending on experience, plus $1-4k quarterly incentives (after 1 year of service) + yearly bonus based on profit sharing.
Please reply with your resume for immediate, confidential consideration.
About RD Worldwide, Inc.: Since 1999, RD Worldwide has served as leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.