Join an industry leader with over 30 years of experience in the manufacturing of high-quality, assembly, measurement, and test systems for the automotive and commercial vehicle drivetrain industry.
A leading global supplier of fully automatic, semi-automatic, and manual assembly and test stations, you can expect to make a difference in the company as a Controls Engineer.
Your Role with the Company
The Controls Engineer will have experience with machine automation and lead teams for installation and various project phases. An excellent communicator, the Controls Engineer will work well in a team environment and have the ability to motivate others to complete tasks. Other responsibilities will include:
- Design, commission, and debug control systems for special test and assembly machines
- Programming from beginning to end
- Automate standard reporting to data-storage systems (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server, Access, Excel)
- Develop installation and deployment packages for machine software
- Document revisions and installation instances for specific machine software packages
- Implement, design, and modify standard control schematics
- Learn the functions of all company machines and support mechanical and electrical changes
- Experience in controls engineering
- Experience with Windows PC-based instrumentation and machine control software (LabView, Visual Basic, .NET)
- Experience with Rockwell-based PLC automation tools (Logix 5000, and FactoryTalkView) and/or Siemens-based PLC automation tools (TIA Portal, WinCC Flexible)
- Experience with full-service integration (beginning to end)
Location: Macomb, MI
Please respond with your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.