Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Controls/Electrical Engineer, direct hire opportunity in Hopkinsville, KY.
Our client is a leader in the development and production of quality metal parts, assemblies and modules, fluid management systems, and complex aluminum products focused primarily on the automotive sector. They deliver outstanding quality products and services to their customers, provide meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for their employees, and they’re a positive contributor to their community.
Desired Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Post-Secondary Education: Electro-Mechanical Technician Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Working knowledge of ABB &/or Fanuc robots. Press Experience Preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of technical controls and strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Trouble shoot equipment consisting of weld controllers, robotics and programmable logic controllers
- Design electrical and electronic circuits
- Program PLC’s, AC/DC drives and Servo Drives
- Modify robot, PLC programs and machine screen interfaces
- Equipment maintenance
- Change welding consumables as needed
- Trouble shoot and repair equipment components
- Adjust MIG and spot welding schedule adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with codes, standards and legislation: Environmental Legislation, O. Reg 851 for Industrial Establishments and Occupational Health and Safety Act
Salary: $26.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Match
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.