Our search firm was chosen to recruit for a direct hire Controls Project Engineer. We are looking for the best to join an outstanding, problem solving team and rewarding work environment.
Our client is a leading independent automation and electrical systems integrator providing solutions for conveyor systems controls, power distribution and material handling systems. Advancement opportunities and continued education incentives exist in this growing company.
Controls Project Engineer
· Control system design and control panel design and check-out
· Provide coordination and leadership for project teams
· PLC program and HMI screen development and implementation
· Read process diagrams, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
· Apply sound engineering solutions to problems while considering budget, schedule and operational performance
· System start-up and support
Experience in automation and control systems.
Proficiency with PLC programming
Location: Beloit, WI or Troy, MI Locations
Some travel (Less than 25%)
-Competitive salary (Up to $115k, depending on experience)
-Healthcare Plans (fully paid for individuals)
-Company paid training
If you wish to be considered for an opportunity, please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.