Our search firm has been chosen to conduct a search for a Systems Test Engineer.
Our client is a global leader in automotive manufacturing with a great management team, exceptional pay and company benefits. Our client employs 4,000 worldwide; they operate production facilities in four countries with annual revenue of EUR 500 million. They recently won a Ford Excellence Award
One in three cars worldwide uses a system based on our client’s design. In its 160-year history, our client has developed and produced more than 1.5 billion parts. Customers include Ford, Fiat Chrysler, BMW, Mercedes, Maserati, Ferrari.
– Support pre-launch projects for GM, Ford, Fiat Chrysler
– Perform electrical test: electrical connections, power supply, GND, etc.
– Measure BUS communication, DTC, CAN traces saving and analyzing using PC + CANoe (CAN analyzer)
– Flashing using PC + DET software
– Diagnostic: UDS services using PC + CANoe
– Change configurations
– Exchange ECUs in the vehicle
- Develop DV test equipment and provides scalable technical solutions that satisfy system requirements
- Develop functional test procedures for DV testing of electronic and mechatronics components and provides technical solutions according to product specification
- Perform DV testing, provides the necessary technical documentation, reference samples, and documentation for customers
- Participate with sampling and testing of electronics components
- Report defects and problems occurred during test processes
- Analyze and improve test yields
- Control, and ensure all test equipment is maintained and calibrated
- Release design and development documents
- Background in ECU testing using Vector tools (CANoe, vFlash, and VTSystem)
- Experience with LIN, CAN, SPI, I2C, and UDS applications
Competitive Salary and Benefits that include:
-401k with match of 6%
-Short term disability and long-term disability
-Employee Assistance Program
-Flexible Spending Account
**Sorry, no visa sponsorships for this position
Forward your resume to find out what our client can offer you. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.