Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, direct hire opportunity in Tupelo, MS.
Our client is a leader in the development and production of quality metal parts, assemblies and modules, fluid management systems, and complex aluminum products focused primarily on the automotive sector. They deliver outstanding quality products and services to their customers, provide meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for their employees, and they’re a positive contributor to their community.
- Responsible for trouble shooting root cause analysis, SPC data analysis, implementation and maintain up to date documentations related to APQP documentation
- Conduct and where necessary, lead in the improvement of capability studies and gauge R & R analysis
- Create quality documents in compliance with the company’s quality system manual and quality system standards
- Participate and coordinate the Team Oriented Problem Solving (corrective and preventive actions)
- Participate and coordinate Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Coordinate and responsible for PPAP submissions within specified timeframe
- Review and make recommendations for the disposition of non-conforming/suspect products in a timely manner and ensure formal corrective actions are answered within customers guidelines
- Contribute and assist in variability reduction, process improvement and continuous improvement
- Maintain SPC charts and ensure that SPC points are within capability range or initiate action to bring back into range
- Experience in similar role
- Through knowledge of blue print reading and interpretation of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Proficient in the understanding and use of Statistical process control (SPC), Stamping and Welding processes
- Proficient in the use of measuring equipment (i.e. venires, micrometer, height gauges, profile projector, etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Match
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.