Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Maintenance Robotic Technician, direct hire opportunity in Tupelo, MS.
Our client is a leader in the development and production of quality metal parts, assemblies and modules, fluid management systems, and complex aluminum products focused primarily on the automotive sector. They deliver outstanding quality products and services to their customers, provide meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for their employees, and they’re a positive contributor to their community.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on robots and automated welding machines in a timely manner.
- Provide training and guidance to maintenance personnel related to all facets of the automated and facilities equipment.
- Assist in developing PM strategies and identify areas of improvement as related to all automated and facilities equipment.
- Assist in developing and maintaining all critical spares necessary for daily maintenance requirements on both new and current equipment.
- Responsible for all Maintenance activities on assigned shifts including but not limited to assigning duties to maintenance personnel driven by production requirements.
- Strong understanding of robotics, control systems and machine operation with hands-on experience.
Starting wage: up to $28/hr.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Match
Interested individuals please reply with a resume attachment.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.