Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Junior Program Manager, direct hire opportunity in Springfield, TN.
Our client is a leader in the development and production of quality metal parts, assemblies and modules, fluid management systems, and complex aluminum products focused primarily on the automotive sector. They deliver outstanding quality products and services to their customers, provide meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for their employees, and they’re a positive contributor to their community.
Job Summary: The Program Manager is the project leader in Program Management and APQP process. This position will provide continuous Engineering support to Production.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education (Undergraduate Degree) in the one of the following: Engineering or Manufacturing (Tooling)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing/ tooling;
- Strong communicator in the Spanish language, both written and oral
- Comprehension of the English language
- Excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Extensive knowledge of CAD software (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Catia, UG)
- Program Manager will act as project leader in the program management and APQP process
- Determine and monitor all project goals
- Program Manager will develop and conduct project feasibility studies for designs and achieve key milestone dates
- Document project management checklist and approvals (procedure#4.2)
- Program Manager will recommend and prepare release documents for prototypes, new projects, pilots, engineering changes and miscellaneous orders
- Requisition tooling, capital and try out material for projects
- Provide customer support on an as needed basis
- Follow up all facets of the project from cell layout, launch and run at rate
- Assist in preparing Quotations
- Value analysis and value engineering ideas
- Program Manager will monitor and assist suppliers on meeting project goals
- Asses and implement continuous improvement projects in relation to current or future project planning
Salary: $75k-$80k, depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Match
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.