Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Controls Engineer opportunity in materials handling system integration.
Our client works together with customers to deliver the best, total packaged solution for automating and integrating distribution and supply chain operations. They were recently recognized as Top 25 Supply Chain Solutions Provider.
Your role with the company:
- Design and develop Allen-Bradley ControlLogix based programs to control all types of high speed sortation and merging equipment. All equipment is controlled with Allen-Bradley ControlLogix processors with core scan times less than 2ms.
- Interface with customers to determine system requirements
- Interface with internal engineering/project management to determine system requirements
- Support electrical installation via interfacing to electrical installers
- Debug electrical installation of controls and motor components
- Support system post installation for customer service
- 60 plus hours per week during site startups could be required
- Ability to design and program complex systems including sortation and other machines/solution
- Controls experience
- Able to travel up to 75% of the time
Cincinnati, OH has several wonderful neighboring suburbs, such as Walnut Hills and Hyde Park, are among the top neighborhoods and schools in the state. The cost of living in Cincinnati is lower than the national median, and the city offers a variety of recreational activities.
To be considered for an opportunity, an updated resume copy as a “Word” attachment should be emailed. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe. Please send your confidential resume to be considered for all opportunities.