Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Quality Engineer direct hire opportunity in Mexico, MO.
The hiring company is a family owned company with expertise in Machining, Assembly, Design. They locally employ over 500 skilled and motivated people throughout their plants, with annual revenue of over $140 million. The company was also awarded the 2018 Excellent Quality Performance Award and an Excellent Launch Award from Toyota Motor North America.
Your role with the company:
- Participates in the development of quote proposals for new business opportunities
- Develops the specific gaging strategy for new product launches
- Leads the launch team in the creation of PFMEA’s, Control Plans and other quality documentation for new product launches
- Assists in the development and coordination of APQP documentation
- Assists engineering in the measurement and establishment of process capability studies for die cast trials, vendor machine run-offs and component supplier manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Working knowledge of Control Plan and FMEA
- Mexico, MO is a historic town which is home to the Missouri Military Academy and the Miss Missouri Pageant. The town is served by the Mexico public school system but it also home to private and vocational-technical schools. Also known as the “Saddle Horse Capital of the World”, the town is located approximately 100 miles northwest of St. Louis for all a major city has to offer.
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe