Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Maintenance Shop Manager in Indiana, PA.
Our client is an established transportation company with a commitment to safety and reliability.
- Develop and maintain preventative maintenance plan for heavy duty trucks and trailers.
- Authorize and review all repairs to equipment.
- Supervise and mentor all maintenance shop technicians.
- Resolve all breakdown calls from drivers.
- Ensure efficiency, accuracy, and quality of shop performance
- Maintain familiarity with DOT and company regulations
- Ensure compliance with company’s safety program
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to Management
- Experience in tractor trailer maintenance
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Problem-solving and customer service skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, team environment
Work Hours: 40+ hours, variable schedule depending on shop needs
To be considered for an opportunity, an updated resume copy as a “Word” attachment should be emailed. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe. Please send your confidential resume to be considered for all opportunities.