Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Maintenance Associate, direct hire opportunity in Hopkinsville, KY.
Our client is a leader in the development and production of quality metal parts, assemblies and modules, fluid management systems, and complex aluminum products focused primarily on the automotive sector. They deliver outstanding quality products and services to their customers, provide meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for their employees, and they’re a positive contributor to their community.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Progressive education or experience in hydraulics; programmable logic; pneumatics; HVAC; plumbing; electrical repair and electronic repair and troubleshooting.
- Prefer an individual with a journeyman certificate in maintenance.
- Minimum three years industrial maintenance experience.
- Must provide own tools
- Performs assignments that range in complexity from simple machine repair to troubleshooting complex electrical and electronic systems.
- Insure compliance with Federal/State/Local safety and environmental regulations.
- Seek ways to reduce waste, manufacturing byproducts, and hazardous raw materials.
- Seek corrective actions for maintenance issues.
Salary: $24.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Match
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.