We are recruiting for a direct hire accounting professional who is seeking a firm leadership role, rather than a “traditional” Senior Manager-Director position. The successful candidate must be a bright and motivated leader with a strong background in working primarily with closely held business clients. The proven ability to hands on with all aspects of client matters including accounting, tax and consulting is required.
Our client does not do any audit, review or compliance work that requires independence with the firms’ clients.
Description of Duties
This position is a unique opportunity for an experienced manager to be thrust into our practice of outsourced cloud based accounting as the client’s primary contact. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Understanding and assisting clients with growth strategies
- Review of business and business owner’s individual income tax returns
- Proactively provide recommendations for business and process improvements based on knowledge gained relative to our client’s operations, processes and business objectives
- Training of personnel in general business areas, new developments and analytical approaches and techniques
- Work with internal tax department on issues and complex matters.
- Working and meeting with firm BOSS (Back Office Support) team members to build relationships and provide superior client service
- Actively market to existing and new clients and community referral sources
- CPA certification
- Experience in a public accounting or consulting firm
- Income tax knowledge and project management experience
- Team leader who enjoys working with a team and mentoring staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills
- Integrity within a professional environment and a dedication to teamwork
- Must be hands on with Quickbooks & QBO experience.
Work Life Balance
Our client provides team members the ability to be both professional challenged with the time year round to be personally involved with family and friends.
If you wish to be considered for an opportunity, and find out what our client can offer, please reply with a resume copy. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.