Join an established and growing refrigerated food distributor committed to providing personalized customer service to over 2,500 customers. Specializing in next day delivery with their fleet of over 40 vehicles, they provide quality products at competitive pricing.
The Transportation Supervisor accountabilities include:
- Manage the workforce and work schedule to minimize overtime and optimize employee utilization.
- Evaluate, coach, and train the drivers by riding along with them on their routes.
- Ensure that delivery and backhaul schedules are met.
- Responsible for compliance with DOT regulations.
- Facilitate communication with Transportation Manager and other departments.
- Enforce company policies and issue coaching/counseling to team members.
- Maintain a safe and cohesive work environment.
- Be available during off shift hours and work weekends as needed
- Working knowledge of routing tools such as Road Net
- Must have valid CDL Class A or B Driver’s License
- 3+ years of refrigerated food or related distribution operation
Competitive Salary and Benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Time Off
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide:
RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year