Do you want to find your “home” in the Trucking Industry? My client is backed by five decades of experience and a history rooted in family, they are known for their unwavering commitment to safety and dedication to exceeding customer expectations, and meeting deadlines. No matter what service a company needs our client conducts a customized needs analysis for every customer they encounter. They believe in building a relationship with their companies/clients and learning the context of their needs.
Load Planner Responsibilities:
- Plan, route, and schedule for 20+ local drivers in a fast paced environment
- Specialize in core customer driven freight while filling gaps with outside brokerage services to generate backhaul freight consistently.
- Utilize previous knowledge of driver management, routing, planning, and mapping skills.
- Apply knowledge of electronic logs, TMW, OmniTracs, Totalmail and other software systems in an effort to minimize off line mileage and maximize profit.
- Coordinate complex freight schedules to meet customer demands
- Oversee the local board, OTR drivers, and OTR planner
- Previous Driver Management experience required
- Thorough knowledge of the Baltimore & Washington DC geographic territory.
Competitive Salary and Benefits include:
- Very generous PTO and paid vacation
- 401K after 1 year
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Salary range $55,000-$65,000, pending experience
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide:
RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year