Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Tool Room Machinist direct hire opportunity in Hannibal, MO.
The hiring company is a family owned company with expertise in Machining, Assembly, Design. They locally employ over 500 skilled and motivated people throughout their plants, with annual revenue of over $140 million. The company was also awarded the 2018 Excellent Quality Performance Award and an Excellent Launch Award from Toyota Motor North America.
Your role with the company:
- Performs all die repair activities in the tool room and at the die cast machine
- Reviews and understands blueprints and specifications for machined and/or fabricated parts with special focus on stamping die components
- Determines the sequence of steps to follow in production of the product and plan the production process, including where and how to cut the work piece, the correct tools and materials for the job
- Develops specifications from general description and draws sketch of part of product to be fabricated, as required
- Operates CNC lathe to turn components
- Performs precise cutting of tooling, and uses various gages and micrometers as required
- Related tool room experience
- Able to work 2nd or 3rd Shift
Salary: $20-30 per hour
- Hannibal is the historic hometown of writer Mark Twain, which is settled along the Mississippi River. Due to its location, four major roadways intersect the city making travel easy. Hannibal also emphasizes their low tax rates, historic landmarks, and thriving artistic community.
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe