Our search firm was chosen to recruit for a direct hire Senior Controls Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina. Average travel is 25% or less. We are looking for the best to join an outstanding, problem solving team and rewarding work environment. Advancement opportunities exist in this growing company, now at 80 employees.
Our award winning client utilizes their extensive experience in PLC, HMI, process control, along with their expertise in motion control, robotics, CNC programming, 3D laser scanning, RFID, machine vision in the aerospace, pulp and paper, building products, food and beverage, and metals industries.
- Project involvement from the proposal stage through system design and development and on-site commissioning and integration
- Responsible for developing control logic.
- Prepare proposal estimates and complete technical research
- Be the primary technical point of contact for customers on assigned projects.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and develop and foster new relationships
- Control system design, development and on-site commissioning, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Maintain project schedules and budgets
- Travel to support project and sales requirements
Experience in automation/control systems.
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
- Competitive wage structure, travel pay, per diem
- Profit Sharing plan
- Discretionary bonus plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k with match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 10 paid holidays
- Company paid training
- Low company turnover
- Travel 25% or less
If you wish to be considered for open opportunities and find out what our client can offer, please reply with a resume. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.