Our search firm was chosen to recruit for a Sr. Automation Applications Engineer. We are looking for the best to join an outstanding problem-solving team, with a rewarding work environment. Advancement opportunities exist in this profitable, growing company.
Our award-winning client utilizes their extensive experience in PLC, HMI, process control, along with their expertise in motion control, robotics, CNC programming, 3D laser scanning, RFID, machine vision in the aerospace, pulp and paper, building products, food and beverage, and metals industries.
As the primary point of contact, you will work closely with customers to manage all project-related activities.
- Manage automation system integration projects across a multitude of industries, processes, and environments
- Coordinate activities for assigned projects related to customer, cost, scope, schedule, resources, invoicing, shipments, etc.
- Use SolidWorks or ACAD to provide system layout proposal drawings in 2D and 3D models.
- Review purchase orders for content, completeness, correctness, and payment terms.
- As a technical leader in automation solutions, you will collaborate with other departments to support business development initiatives
- Facilitate project meetings to maintain all managed schedules and provide status updates to management, team, and customers.
- Negotiate changes in scope with customers and ensure Change Orders are carried out.
- 5+ years of experience in controls/automation
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of control system design and development (PLC/HMI, Vision-guided Robotics, Motion Control, CNC, DCS, Manufacturing Intelligence, SCADA, etc.)
- Competitive wage structure
- Profit Sharing plan
- Discretionary bonus plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k with match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays
- Travel per diem
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
TRAVEL: less than 40% International & Domestic
If you wish to find out what our client can offer, please reply with a resume. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.