RD Worldwide has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Software Quality Engineer (direct hire). For more than 80 years, our client has been synonymous with high-quality, innovative medical devices.
The Software Quality Engineer is responsible for implementing best practices and company policies for software quality assurance directly contributing to quality deliverables for company’s software and services.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures
- Enforce the applicable business, technical, regulatory, and procedural requirements for software implementations
- Enforce the company’s Quality Standards and Procedures for Computerized Systems, as defined in governing Quality Management System
- Participate in the validation of Computerized Systems such as, but not limited to, Enterprise Software, Crystal Reports, Automated Equipment, Regulated Spreadsheets, Medical Device Test Fixtures, and R&D Systems
- Help implement risk-based System Validation, Process Validation and Software Validation
- Provide interpretation and guidance on various SDLC methodologies
- Participate in department quality improvement initiatives and actively apply software QA methodology standards
What You’ll Need to Win?
- Requires a four-year college degree in an applicable Engineering discipline such as Electrical, Computer Science or Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum of six years of experience in software development, and/or systems validation in a regulatory environment
- Experience in one or more of the following system types: process automation, enterprise systems, laboratory systems, spreadsheets, management dashboards, or quality systems
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Competitive benefits/compensation package
- Exciting work environment
- Over 80 years of success and satisfied customers
Interested individuals should send an email with a confidential resume attachment.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe. Please send your confidential resume to be considered for all opportunities.