Our firm has been chosen to conduct a search for a SharePoint Developer opportunity.
Our client is a global leader in automotive manufacturing with a great management team, and exceptional pay and company benefits. Our client employs 4,000 worldwide; they operate production facilities in four countries with annual revenue of EUR 500 million. They recently won a Ford Excellence Award.
- Design, develop and implement a variety of Office 365 / SharePoint Online / SharePoint On-Premise solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet)
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
- Strong understanding of SharePoint
- Strong understanding of Nintex Workflows and Forms, preferred
- Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2013 / Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development
- Experience in architecting enterprise SharePoint solutions using Web parts, Workflows, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features
- Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflows
- Experience with Windows servers
- Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or technical field).
- Hands-on IT experience
Salary: $90-100K per year, with full benefits, first rate 401K plan
Interested individuals should send a resume attachment. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing and engineering companies in North America, Asia and Europe.