Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a 2nd shift Service Writer/Advisor opportunity in the Marietta, Ohio area.
Our client, founded in 2014, is a rapidly growing family owned heavy duty truck dealership. They are dedicated to offering the best in parts, sales and service of medium and heavy-duty trucks and equipment. With outstanding experience and industry training combined with the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment, the company offers industry leading truck service, repair and maintenance.
- Promote, sell and schedule needed service work on commercial trucks and equipment for the dealership’s service department, while providing the utmost level of customer service.
- Obtains written authorization for diagnosis or requested repairs via Smartlinq, ensuring that all estimates provided are complete and accurate
- Establishes customer’s method of payment and obtains credit approval, if necessary
- Confers with customers and sells MPI recommendations, providing a written estimate for corrective procedures
- Verifies warranty coverage prior to quoting customer or proceeding with repairs. If warrantable, ensures that service warranty documentation is completed/present for claim processing
- Prepares the repair order to match the approved estimate. Ensures final invoice is signed and reviewed with customer and that the jobs are billed properly. Provides customer with a copy of all work performed and explain thoroughly the work that was performed
- Completes invoicing, collecting POs or receiving payments from customers prior to unit being released to customer
- Communicates updates daily and Estimate Time of Repair (ETRs) to customer via Smartlinq
- Checks progress (WIP) of each repair order throughout the day updating the customer with any changes in ETR or updated estimates. Explains cost and time requirements in detail and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed
- Dealership experience
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Company paid life insurance
Job Specifics: Full Time
Salary: $40,000 plus bonus
Interested individuals please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. has been a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe for over 15 years.