RD Worldwide is recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer for a client in Vancouver, Washington.
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of factory automation equipment and control systems for a broad range of industries.
- Design factory automation and coordinated drive systems including hardware integration and programming using off the shelf industrial automation hardware and drives.
- Work with electrical engineers to develop multi-sheet schematic packages using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Collaborate with mechanical and manufacturing engineers to optimize system performance and machine process state sequencing to provide intuitive machine controls.
- Provide training to users in the operation and diagnostics of the systems you developed
- 7 to 10 years design experience in process industry applications.
Travel: Approximately 10 weeks of the year
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- United States (Required)
Please send your confidential resume to be considered for all opportunities.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.