Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Refrigerated Trailer Mechanic in Beaver Dam, WI.
The Refrigerated Trailer Mechanic accountabilities include:
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on fleet trucks and trailers. This will include; air brake, ABS, suspension repairs, electrical repairs, and other general repairs.
- Receives repair orders from supervisor and performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with industry and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause and perform repair of any malfunction.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain required parts.
- Saves and tags parts if the job is under warranty or if requested. Documents work performed.
- Conducts all activity with regard for personal safety, the safety of other personnel, and in accordance with all shop safety policies and practices.
- Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Advises shift supervisors immediately if additional work is required, if work outlined is not required, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time requested.
- Road tests vehicles to confirm the quality of repair work, when required, or refers to the supervisor as appropriate.
- Monitors and assists with the work of apprentice Truck Technicians, as assigned.
- Diesel Mechanic: 1 years (Required)
- Previous tractor trailer repair experience
- Possession of a CDL is a plus
- Must have your own basic tools
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
Salary: Based on experience
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.