Our firm is conducting a search for a Quality Engineer position located in Madison, Mississippi.
Our client designs, engineers, and provides the best in technology, systems, and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you have an ambition for technical perfection and a passion for all things automotive, this is the opportunity for you!
- Define quality standards with Quality Manager and customer, and supply production, suppliers, and auditors with these standards.
- Develop and revise quality procedures to maintain their effectiveness and continuously improve the working system.
- Analysis of customer returns to determine root cause and prevent reoccurrence of quality issues.
- Alert Quality Manager of any deviations in the quality level.
- Assist the manufacturing managers in the training of the associates on quality standards and ensure proper skill level is achieved.
- Participate in FMEAs / control plans / production meetings.
- Participate in corrective actions planning, analysis, implementation and follow-up.
- Follow up on internal quality problems / supplier problems
- Provide support to the customer, internal / external with the shortest response time possible.
- Conduct supplier quality system and/or process audits.
- Facilitate supplier/customer quality meetings to address immediate quality concerns and to establish standard samples with customer and suppliers.
- Develop and implement Process Control Systems. (Poka-Yoke)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a specialization in quality
- Experience as an SQA in an industrial environment
- Results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization
- International mind set, overseas experience a plus
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please reply with a copy of your resume, including your salary requirements. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential.
This is a direct-hire opportunity.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.