RD Worldwide has been chosen to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer Leader, for a client in Janesville, Wisconsin. Our client is a well-established, global company, with modern manufacturing facilities, and 1,000+ employees, that design and manufacture for the automotive and industrial markets. ISO/TS16949 Certified. They are consistently profitable and adding new business.
As Quality Engineer Leader, you will oversee daily operations, lead quality efforts, problem solving and eliminating defects during production in a high volume manufacturing environment. This position will provide guidance and leadership to Quality Engineers and Quality Technicians as well as directly handle all customer interactions for the production unit. Reports to Quality Manager.
Quality Engineer Leader Responsibilities:
- Oversee all operational activities effecting Quality
- Monitor and Supervise daily activities of Quality Engineers and Quality Technicians
- Provide guidance to Quality Engineers on technical issues and assist in customer communications
- Prepare performance reviews for Quality Engineers and Quality Technicians
- Participate in APQP process for all new or changed parts
- Review and Prepare weekly and monthly summary reports on QOS metrics for Quality, Customer Scorecards, and all activities and accomplishments of production units.
- Ensure ongoing compliance to all customer and Quality system requirements
- Serve as Quality Engineer and cover all quality functions for the DEF Production Unit
- Support, promote and perform in a manner consistent with continuous improvement goals
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Energetic and self-driven professional, with a high degree of customer focus
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking ability and problem solving capacity
- Sorry, no visa sponsorship
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical & dental coverage plus vision packages
- 3 weeks paid vacation and generous paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short & Long Term disability packages
- Full Time
- Direct Hire (not a contract position)
- Work Location: Janesville, Wisconsin
Interested individuals should send a resume attachment. All inquiries will be kept confidential and will be responded to.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing and engineering companies in North America, Asia and Europe.