Our client is a leading manufacturer of thermoplastic components, extruded tubing, and assemblies for automotive and commercial industries. They strongly believes in employee empowerment and recognition and prides itself on providing advancement opportunities.
*They recently received a Top Workplace Award. Other Awards include: GM Suppler Quality Excellence Award, Honda Excellence in Value Award
- Lead plant-wide effort to resolve Supplier/Internal/Customer corrective action requests.
- Lead plant-wide effort for process redevelopment of high risk legacy products.
- Lead plant-wide effort for Internal/External mold transfers.
- Provide corrective action responses to customers per their requirements and utilizing their interfaces as required.
- Perform layered audits and six sigma projects as assigned.
- Perform/participate in internal TS audits as assigned.
- Assist in program development and conduct corrective action training.
- Assist in creation of VAS Boards, Quality Alerts, and Quality Standards.
- Act as a liaison between other departments, customers and suppliers.
- Lead plant wide effort to reduce internal and external PPM’s, scrap dollars, and increase First Time Thru per established plant goals.
- Participate in all new plant production builds and new equipment, utilizing the PFMEA/CP to identify all potential failure modes have been identified and addressed.
- Lead all QA associated activities regarding 1st piece article inspection and all subsequent checks.
- Review and identify customer specific requirements that they are responsible to initiate and/or help complete. (i.e. Ford – Q1 MSA, FCA – Control Plan Audits, GM – BIQ-S).
Location: Walworth, WI
Salary depends on experience plus full benefits
-Medical coverage including dental and vision packages
-Paid Holidays and vacation
-Company 401K with company match
-On-site 2,000 square foot fitness center and wellness clinic
-Training and leadership development programs
-Team building and company sponsored events
Experience in quality engineering