RD Worldwide has been chosen to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer, for a client in Janesville, Wisconsin. Our client is a well-established, global company, with modern manufacturing facilities, and 1,000+ employees, that design and manufacture for the automotive and industrial markets. ISO/TS 16949 Certified. They are consistently profitable and adding new business. Advancement opportunities exist in this growing company.
As Quality Engineer, you will lead quality efforts, be responsible for customer satisfaction and communication, eliminating defects and scrap during production in a high volume manufacturing environment. Administer all ISO 9001 / TS16949 and ISO 14001 requirements within the quality function.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Coordinate customer communications including immediate response actions, root cause analysis, corrective/preventive actions and follow up.
- Identify & Track all defects for the purpose of problem solving analysis, error proofing and continuous improvement.
- Assist production with PPAP builds and ensure all customer requirements are met. Review and approve PPAP submissions to customers.
- Support APQP activities for new product launches and product/process changes.
- Conduct internal and external quality audits.
- Key team member in development and maintenance of Control Plan, PFLOW and PFMEA.
- Accountable for r gage capability, calibration and statistical methods.
- Involved in continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead communication and resolution of vendor related issues
- Train and educate workforce on Quality principles
- Quality Engineer / Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s (BS) Degree
- Experience in high volume manufacturing production
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking ability and problem solving capacity
- Sorry, no visa sponsorship
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental coverage plus vision packages
- 3 weeks paid vacation and generous paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short & Long term disability packages
- Full Time
- Direct Hire (not a contract position)
- Work Location: Janesville, Wisconsin
Interested individuals should send a resume attachment. All inquiries will be kept confidential and responded to.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing and engineering companies in North America, Asia and Europe.