Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Team Leader opportunity. We are looking for an experienced supervisor that is ready for advancement in their career and wants to work with a great team.
Our client is a well established, 700 employee company that designs and manufactures products for automotive, industrial, medical, other. ISO/TS16949 Certified. This company is expanding, and consistently profitable.
Production Team Leader
Summary – The Team Leader works within a production unit and shares ownership for the day to day quality, productivity and safety of the production unit. The Team Leader’s responsibilities may span across several production units. The Team Leader will provide supervisory leadership in the areas of team building, labor planning, interviewing and hiring, training, achievement of QOS metrics, progress discipline, and auditing of team performance.
- Assure the staffing level matches product on build schedule. Anticipate demand / product changes and staff accordingly.
- Create production floor build schedule with the help of the buyer/planner. Coordinate all changeovers with the Line Lead. Assure correct tools and materials are available.
- Participate on CAR team with an emphasis on assembly methods and system requirements. Play key role in defining root cause and corrective action and implement all on the shop floor in conjunction with the Line Lead.
- Complete all operator reviews, attendance counseling, and progressive discipline.
- Responsible for implementing action items from the focus team meetings to meet/exceed our QOS goals in the area of scrap, productivity, labor efficiency, inventory accuracy, safety, delivery performance, quality – internal and external ppms.
- Resolve all manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum operational delays.
Familiarity working in metric driven work environment with positive employee relations experience.
Location: Janesville, WI
$60-70k+ Salary, Excellent Benefits, 2nd or 3rd Shift
-Medical coverage with dental and vision packages
-Generous vacation days
-401k with company match
-Long and short term disability packages.
Interested individuals should reply with a confidential resume attachment.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.