Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Production Scheduler, direct hire opportunity in Tupelo, MS.
Our client is a leader in the development and production of quality metal parts, assemblies and modules, fluid management systems, and complex aluminum products focused primarily on the automotive sector. They deliver outstanding quality products and services to their customers, provide meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for their employees, and they’re a positive contributor to their community.
- Prepare weekly production schedule using the information from CMS
- Review all customer demands for fluctuation and adjust production schedule accordingly
- Production Scheduler will review daily production reports against production schedule to ensure customer demand quantity is met
- Update schedule daily with production quantities and balance owing
- Production Scheduler will maintain Minimum run standards to ensure productivity
- Liaise between production and shipping to ensure on time delivery
- Production Scheduler will plan and schedule overtime and determine weekly labor capacity with the input of Production Supervisors/ Operations Manager.
- Review scheduling methods to continuously improve scheduling system to support production requirements
- Production Scheduler will complete all Engineering change related activities (e.g. Bank build, build out, engineering level change, new part #) and all APQP related activities as required
- Review inventory level of finished goods and WIP to ensure that inventory turns are within the Department/Company goals
- Experience in similar position
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CAPICS, CPIM) preferred
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Match
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.