Our search firm has been chosen to conduct a nationwide, confidential search for a Product Engineer opportunity.
Our client is a $175M company that designs and manufactures advanced components for various industries including automotive, appliance, medical, food processing. ISO/TS16949 Certified. They are consistently profitable, and growing. Global supplier to over 175 customer locations in 20+ countries.
- Design, develop, and evaluate sensor assemblies for various applications
- Define and manage new products for customers and generate proposals, project plans, and validation specs
- Analog and digital design from concept to production
- Evaluate and select the appropriate electronic components
- Use of Orcad design tools for schematic capture and board layout
- Create engineering documentations, specifications, and procedures
- Identify, track, and resolve open products issues under development
- Direct technicians and designers in product development activities
- Experience in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with embedded electronics, printed circuit board design, and embedded firmware development
Location: Janesville, WI
- Medical coverage with dental and vision packages
- Generous vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Flex-spending accounts
- Long and short term disability packages.
This is an immediate direct hire opening and we are interviewing now. Interested individuals should reply with a resume attachment.