Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Preventative Maintenance Technician direct hire opportunity in Sparta, IL.
The hiring company is a family owned company with expertise in Machining, Assembly, Design. They locally employ over 500 skilled and motivated people throughout their plants, with annual revenue of over $140 million. The company was also awarded the 2018 Excellent Quality Performance Award and an Excellent Launch Award from Toyota Motor North America.
Your role with the company:
- Performs preventative maintenance on machining and assembly or die cast equipment
- Completes the Computerized Maintenance System preventative maintenance work order following each completed task
- Performs inventory control duties for all required materials needed to complete the preventative maintenance tasks and regularly checks inventory
- Related work experience in troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on a variety of machines
Salary: $22-30 per hour
- Sparta is a tranquil rural town located in southwest Illinois. Home of the Amateur Trapshooting Association and formerly known as “Magazineland, USA” due to the presence of numerous printing plants that produced mass-market color comic books. Sparta also hosts a thriving public-school system, as well as a junior college and Southwestern Illinois College
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe