Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Press Shop Supervisor, direct hire opportunity in Tupelo, MS.
Our client is a leader in the development and production of quality metal parts, assemblies and modules, fluid management systems, and complex aluminum products focused primarily on the automotive sector. They deliver outstanding quality products and services to their customers, provide meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for their employees, and they’re a positive contributor to their community.
- Manage the shift which includes Press Shop Operators, Crane Operators, Forklift Operators and Packers for the department
- Ensure that product identification, traceability, process control, packaging instructions are being followed at all times
- Ensure all press shop personnel are following the Quality System and conform to quality standards
- Ensure all first off/last off procedures are being followed at all times
- Ensure LPA is performed as per schedule, follow up to close all outstanding issues within a reasonable time frame
- Responsible to train all personnel within the press shop department to meet company’s target on productivity and efficiency and to manage manpower within the scheduled financial budget
- Oversee and maintain inventory levels of parts produced to meet scheduled targets
- Hands-on Supervisory experience in a related field
- Proven excellent working knowledge of press shop and stamping operations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills, assertive
- Familiar with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Match
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.