Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Parts Purchasing Manager opportunity in the Zanesville, Ohio area.
Our client, a family owned company, is dedicated to offering the best in parts, sales and service of medium and heavy-duty trucks and equipment.
The Parts Manager’s accountabilities include:
- Manage and lead a successful and profitable parts department
- Establish pricing parameter for customers that generate sufficient gross profit while maintaining customer loyalty
- Maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department, wholesales customers and general public
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Work with the service manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs
- Enforce safety requirements, including but not limited to forklift training and operation, processing of MSDS sheets on all products carried, and OSHA Right-to-Know
- Ensure all parts are properly tagged so that the dealership recovers full credit from the factory
- Develop and utilize a lost sales tracking report program
- Direct shipping and receiving efforts to ensure timely processing
- Monitor daily reports such as DOC, invoice register, and time sheets
- Develop sales promotions for monthly flyers, weekly sell sheets, retail signage and merchandise showroom in accordance with rotating promotions
- Direct outside parts sales efforts, territory routes and work with Lead Generation program manager to capture sales of potential new customers
- Hire, train, motivate and develop parts department employees
- Provide technical assistance to parts department employees
- Complete performance evaluation as scheduled and develop short and long-term goals for all department employees
- Set sales and profit objectives with the assistance of the directors. Forecast and strategize to obtain these goals and objectives.
- Drive accountability and achievement of dealership parts departments’ financial goals and work with underperforming personnel on action plans to meet objectives
- Dealership parts sales experience
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Company paid life insurance
Interested individuals please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. has been a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe for over 15 years. We have built relationships with select companies in various industries that we know offer solid career opportunities. RD Worldwide offers candidates access to exclusive job opportunities with some of the fastest growing companies.