Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an Outside Parts Sales Representative opportunity in the Columbus, Zanesville and Marietta, Ohio area.
Our client, a family owned company, is dedicated to offering the best in parts, sales and service of medium and heavy-duty trucks and equipment.
The accountabilities of the Outside Parts Sales Representative include:
- Merchandising of parts within assigned territory
- Maintains liaison with important customers, such as garages, jobbers, fleet owners, and leasing companies
- Promotes the sales of parts and accessories and is an advisor to wholesale or retail customers
- In conjunction with the credit manager, establishes method of payment on wholesale parts and obtains approval of credit, if necessary
- Spends a part of each day in solicitation of new business
- Maintains parts-related correspondence
- Arranges for and/or conducts shopping surveys of mass merchandising outlets selling fast-moving, competitive parts
- Keeps abreast of new products
- Keeps parts manager abreast of marketing and merchandising conditions in the field
- Sales experience
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Full Time
- Salary: $30,000 plus commissions. Potential of $75,000 -$100,000
Interested individuals please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. has been a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe for over 15 years. We have built relationships with select companies in various industries that we know offer solid career opportunities. RD Worldwide offers candidates access to exclusive job opportunities with some of the fastest growing companies.