Are you a person who likes a fast-paced customer service environment? Are you someone who is willing to jump in and help fellow associates at any given time?
We are recruiting for an Operations Manager for a ground transportation company in the Baltimore, MD. area. Our client’s specialty is door-to-door service for persons of all ages and abilities, including those requiring accessible vehicles. They are looking for a person who has experience in the ground transportation industry.
The Operations Manager’s accountabilities include:
- Liaison between the operations staff and the owner.
- Manage every aspect of the day to day operations.
- Working closely with office staff including accounting, dispatchers and reservationists.
- Responsible for hiring and training of new Chauffeurs and office staff.
- Manage team of Professional Chauffeurs to ensure adherence to outlined processes and procedures as well provide ongoing training and feedback.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly cost analysis, revenue reports and payables as they pertain to the day-to day-business. (Ad hoc reports as needed.)
- Familiar with Email/Marketing tools to support & drive new business opportunities.
- Maintain company website and various social media tools.
- Able to monitor and maintain external vendor accounts to ensure appropriate billing/service levels.
- Research and resolve outstanding/escalated customer service issues.
- Client confidentiality is a priority for this company.
- Management experience
- Limo/Travel/Vehicle/Insurance experience
- CDL preferred
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. has been a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe for over 15 years. We have built relationships with select companies in various industries that we know offer solid career opportunities. RD Worldwide offers candidates access to exclusive job opportunities with some of the fastest growing companies