Our search firm has been chosen to recruit a talented sales professional who would do well as an OEM Account Manager.
Our client is a global leader in automotive manufacturing, recently winning the Ford World Excellence Award. The company is nestled in a great Detroit suburb location and has an outstanding management team and exceptional company benefits.
Manage the sales activity of the company through sales and marketing methods including:
- Develop and implement global strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Oversee sales forecasting activities for respective customers
- Review market analyses to determine upcoming customer needs
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Deliver sales presentations to clients in coordination with appropriate department representatives.
- Meet with clients to maintain and enhance relationships
- Negotiate sales offers with customers
- Acquire new business
- Experience in selling automotive components or mechanisms
- Car Allowance
- Excellent insurance including health, dental and vision
- 401k with match of 6%
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flex time, and ability to work at home on Fridays.
LOCATION: Novi, MI area
Forward your resume to find out what our client can offer you. All inquires will be kept confidential.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe. Please send your confidential resume to be considered for all opportunities.