Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a New Product Launch Engineer opportunity. This is a full time direct hire position. We are looking for someone that will help manage our client company’s growth.
Our client is a well-established company that designs and manufactures products for various industries including automotive. ISO/TS16949 Certified. They are consistently profitable, and still growing. Global supplier to over 175 customer locations in 27 countries on 6 continents.
New Product Launch, for new business awards. Much of the new business is coming from current clients. This team consists of Program Managers, Engineers and Technicians. Coordination and deployment of New Product Launch resources as needed to support new business development efforts, both at company and the customer site from time to time.
· Leadership and oversight of the APQP / PPAP process through utilization of the program management module in order to ensure all key steps and gates are met before advancing to the next.
· Tooling PO and print / specification review
· Timeline generation for internal and external purposes
· Development of the BOM, routing, work instructions, and check sheets; typically converted from the quote / proposal.
· Process development to include outside operations where appropriate (PFLOW, PFMEA, CPLAN, SPC/Data Collection, Audits, etc.).
· In cooperation with Quality resources, development of a MSA/gage plan as well as capability and gage R&R studies.
· Post-PPAP process for all parts identifying gaps and ensuring the necessary corrections are made and documented accordingly. If necessary, work with the Program Manager, Engineer, and/or Account Manager on any PPAP shortcomings with the customer.
The VP with responsibility for this work group is well respected in the industry, and has created a hands off entrepreneurial, work environment, with low turnover.
Experience in automotive product launches.
Location: Janesville, WI Check out the area, including its’ blue ribbon schools, at www.rockcounty.org Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus. Advancement Opportunities, Minimal Travel
· Medical coverage with dental and vision packages
· 3 weeks paid vacation
· Generous paid holidays
· 401k with company match
· Tuition reimbursement
· Flex-spending accounts
· Long and short term disability packages.
Interested individuals should send an email with a resume attachment All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.