Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a second shift Maintenance Technician.
Our client is an International precision metal-stamping manufacturer located in Antioch, TN.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic metal stamping presses
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Modify equipment, as required
- Work on projects, as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Technical school majoring in electrical controls or industrial maintenance can be substituted by ten years of hands-on experience working with automation machines
- Background with hydraulic pump, valves, etc… and electrical controls
- Ability to read PLC ladder logic preferably Siemens or Allen Bradley
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Knowledge of three phase motor controls, AC/DC servo drives
- Some fabrication skills desired, but not required7 – 10 years in electrical and hydraulic equipment maintenance
7 – 10 years in electrical and hydraulic equipment maintenance
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid LTD and STD
- Company paid uniforms
- 401kAbout RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.