Our client is seeking a Maintenance Engineering Technician for their Warren County, TN facility. The Maintenance Engineering Technician will report to the Maintenance Crew Leader and will provide emergency and routine maintenance support to the operations departments in a highly automated environment. This multi-craft position (electrical, mechanical, and electronic) will be responsible for troubleshooting mechanical, electronic and electrical industrial equipment for a designated department within the plant. The ideal candidate must have a continuous improvement mindset while achieving the overall objectives with preventative maintenance and quick repair for trouble calls from operating technicians.
The Warren County plant is our client’s flagship tire manufacturing facility that produces truck and bus radial tires and operates on a 24/7 basis.
– Preventative Maintenance (continuous improvement)
– Troubleshooting Mechanical, Electronic, and Electrical Industrial Equipment
– Perform Quick Repair for Trouble Calls from Operating Technicians
– Perform Maintenance on Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment
– Troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and meet the following minimum requirements:
– 3+ years industrial maintenance experience in a multi-craft environment; OR
– 3+ years of high tech maintenance related military experience; OR
– Completed apprenticeship program and 2+ years industrial maintenance experience; OR
– Associates degree in Electronics, General Technology, Robotics, or related field and 2+ years industrial maintenance experience
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for professional firms, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.