Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Maintenance Electrician, a direct hire opportunity in the Milwaukee, WI area. We are looking for the best to join an outstanding, problem solving team and rewarding work environment.
Our client produces and markets systems for the power conversion and storage of electrical power, including industrial batteries and electronics. Advance your career with a global leader where you can make a difference both individually and as part of a team.
- Familiar with all phases of electrical work both diagnostic and preventive
- Must be familiar with solid state. AC and DC circuitry and high and low voltage maintenance
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC) programming, documentation and using PLC as a tool for trouble shooting automated equipment
- Repair motors, starters and controls
- Work from diagrams, specifications or schematics
- Use wide variety of electrical testing equipment and tools
- Work under minimal supervision by Maintenance Supervisor/Maintenance Craft Leader
- May instruct or direct maintenance personnel of lower classifications
- Plan and layout work, diagnoses and corrects equipment breakdowns to minimize interruptions to manufacturing production
- Make periodic inspections and perform preventive maintenance on equipment and machines
- Repair and/or modifies all types of machines, jigs, fixtures, gages and guards; air , gas and hydraulic fittings, lines and pumps, test instruments, rectifiers., etc.
- Sets up and operate maintenance shop equipment such as lathe, milling machine, drill press, grinder, press brake, power saw, welder, etc.
- Adjust machines for manufacturing when adjustment is too complex or difficult for machine operators
- Design and build machines, tools, fixtures, jigs, guards, etc. from sketches and/or verbal instructions
- Does other related work as required
- Provide own hand tools and equipment needed to perform normal maintenance work
- Formal electrical training (classroom)
- Minimum of two years’ experience troubleshooting electrical problems in a manufacturing environment
-Comprehensive medical coverage including prescription, dental and vision packages
-Paid holidays and vacation
-Retirement Savings Plan
Interested individuals should send a resume attachment. All inquiries will be kept confidential and responded to.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing and engineering companies in North America, Asia and Europe