RD Worldwide has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Mechanical Project Design Engineer.
Our client is a customer-focused, employee-owned company with a global presence. They specialize in design, engineering, and fabrication of complex, custom automated welding systems. They provide their customers with innovative solutions utilizing cutting edge technology.
Our client offers a competitive wage and benefit package in an exciting work environment.
Advance your career at a place with over 60 years of success and satisfied customers.
Mechanical Project Design Engineer
- Lead \ Coordinate development of CAD concept drawings depending on scope of sales agreement
- Lead \ Coordinate the evaluation & selection of component suppliers then assure the initiation of purchase orders
- Review and interpret customer specifications and sales agreements to determine the project scope
- Concept and design equipment or processes from the ground floor based on specifications and sales agreements
- Organize & lead customer design reviews while supporting Application Engineers in obtaining design approvals
- Review, markup, or approve details, sub-assemblies, & assemblies for production release
- Act as a technical resource for customer’s service personnel; installation & service personnel; or sales force in order to address and resolve questions and problems
- Minimal travel
-Ability to use 3D CAD parametric modeling tools (SolidWorks &AutoCad)
-Experience in related machine or tooling design
Location: Germantown, WI
-Competitive compensation package depending on experience
-Competitive benefits package
-Exciting work environment
Interested individuals should send a resume attachment. All inquiries will be kept confidential and responded to.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing and engineering companies in North America, Asia and Europe.