RD Worldwide has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Industrial Engineer for our client in Batavia, IL. We are seeking a high energy, results oriented person for this role.
Our client has been a market leader in custom wood structures and high-quality resin products made in the U.S. for over 25 years. Or client designs, develops, and manufactures stylish products with practical features such as outdoor storage, fencing, and more. Partnering with some of the world’s largest retailers, our client provides products across the globe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Production area layout
- Work cell and production line layout
- Assembly methods
- Generating and maintaining product routing on our client’s computer system
- Developing and leading training for production supervisors and trainers on new production methods
- Operation analysis
- Package development
- 6+ years in an industrial engineer role, with a manufacturing company
- Experience leading work cell and plant layout
- Bachelors degree in an engineering field OR an Associates degree in an engineering field and 7-10 years of experience
Compensation: $75-85,000 possibly more for the right candidate with more experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness discounts of up to 50%
- 10 paid holidays
- Short and Long-term disability
- 401k with company match and profit sharing
Interested individuals should send a resume attachment. All inquiries will be kept confidential and responded to.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing and engineering companies in North America, Asia and Europe.