Our search firm is conducting a search for a direct hire Human Resources Director position.
The hiring company is a leader in their manufacturing segment, with 500 employees at this location.
Become a member of an organization with a fast-paced, high-energy, safety conscious culture where you can truly make a difference!
As the Human Resources Director, you will have broad generalist and leadership responsibilities for the entire operations to include: employee relations, recruitment / retention, employee development, succession planning, employee welfare, benefit administration, etc. You will be the highly involved in both the tactical and strategic. As a member of the management team, you can influence and shape the performance and overall effectiveness of the organization.
- Coach and advise operations leaders with candor, honesty, respect and tact.
- Develop strong business relationships with all business functions you support.
- Responsible to implement, coordinate and manage policies and programs usually covering all of the following: recruitment, employee relations, and employee welfare, employee development and organizational design.
- Maintain overall direction of recruitment, placement and training programs and ensures compliance with EEO regulations.
- Provide leadership / assistance to plant efforts in ensuring market competitiveness and in fostering a culture of continuous improvement, engagement and accountability
- Analyze key performance metrics such as absenteeism to determine employee relations climate and make recommendations for improvement. Develop programs to improve employee engagement and operational efficiency.
- Performance manage, lead and develop a team of HR professionals.
- Maintain knowledge of employment and labor law. Communicate with legal counsel as/when necessary. Advise management on legal matters.
- Manage all Human Resources activities for the operation ensuring alignment and consistency with broader business and departmental objectives.
- Management experience in a manufacturing environment with a thorough knowledge in all Human Resources generalist functions (e.g., Employee Relations, Employment law, Compensation and Benefits, Training & Development, etc.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and family.
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Interested individuals please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.